Tuesday, November 3, 2015

For the lazy days...

I work my butt off. I am up by 5 am preparing for the day, writing lesson plans and responding to work emails. It isn't until a full twelve or thirteen hours later (or more) that I finally walk through the door after work. Unfortunately long days don't mean active days, and I find my body exhausted yet conflicted because I need to do something to get back in shape. But I have absolutely no energy to do that. My new solution: work out in bed!

No, not sex...you have a dirty mind.

It is incredibly easy to do an ab workout and leg workout in bed. You feel the burn, but you don't have to roll out of bed. I call that a win-win. I think while watching Netflix makes it a super win.



If you are seeking this for tone and physique, don't forget to count calories y'all, or you won't be able to pull this off. The most important thing to weight loss is calories in must be less than calories out. But then again, if you are gung ho about getting fit I don't think you'll be looking for excuses to exercise in bed. Otherwise, gotta start somewhere! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment